Sister, Sister







Honoring God through the gifts He has given me has become a part of my life and I love to share bringing glory to God with my Sisters in Christ.  As I live for the Lord, I obey Him and I serve Him and so it is that I love using the gifts and talents through His infinite wisdom and great power that He has generously and graciously bestowed upon me.  I praise God for His faithfulness in my life and I share with you the beautiful gifts He has presented to me.

I am a writer of real life short stories and lovely Christ-centered poetry that helps to keep me walking in the center of His will for my life.  I am also a creative and inspirational graphic designer, a typist and transcriptionist, but my first love in all of my vocations is writing and designing.

It is my hope that you will enjoy my Christ inspired portfolio that has been lovingly created to give God glory.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment