Psalm 34:3

O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together.

Follow the Light

No clouds in the sky, the beam of Light glistens in the footsteps He so graciously, unconditionally and lovingly created for the life of those who have chosen to Follow the Light.

God's Sovereign authority, along with His infinite wisdom gives us Divine guidance that fulfills our desires, meets our every need and blesses us with godly character and conforms us to be just like Christ.

God's Divine guidance enriches our lives and blankets our souls with peace and humility.

God's Divine guidance leads us in the one direction on the straight and narrow path of righteousness where hope reigns, love embraces the spirit, the Cross transforms and warms and the Light endures from everlasting to everlasting.

Follow the Light sisters; bless the Lord o my soul and all that is with me me.  Keep glowing.

A ministering vessel
I long to be
Spreading the gospel
Glory to thee
A humble servant
I long to be
Fulfilling the Great Commission
So that all may be free
The clay has been touched
By the Potter's Hand
To do the will of
God's awesome plan

Sisters Join Hands

She is my sister, my heart-cherished friend
She's blessed my life
On her I depend
She holds my hand on this sweet spiritual journey
We're Sisters in Christ
To God be the Glory
She's helped me accomplish my visions and dreams
She's is that blessing of hope, peace and understanding
Together we stand
We are an awesome team
Our shoulders strong
On which we may lean
We've stepped out in faith
Planting seeds along the way
Conquering the world and
Blessed by God each and everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment